Re: Compiling Glib Programs

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 JParker coinstar com wrote:

Hi,

I am doing some unit testing for a background thread that uses GLib data
structures and libraries, but not the GTK+ library.  I am having problems
compiling my test programs.  Everything I have read has said this is
possible, but not how.

I have included the line:
       #include <glib.h>

In my programs, but it cannot find other referenced include files.  Do I
need to compile with gtk-config cflags and libs ?  BTW, I have never had a
problem when compiling GTK programs, so I know my set-up is correct.

there is a glib-config with the same set of options you may want to use.

     Cheers,
      Martin