RE: How to delete object?!

The problem is that  the gtk_widget_destroy is destroying the dialog,
but the static variable is never beening set back to NULL,
  Why? (I mean: why "gtk_widget_destroy" destroys the dialog and does _not_
  set _static_ variable to NULL?)

It's just the way it doe things. It isn't able to set the contents of a
variable in a different function.

   But I still have some questions (can you explain me, plz):
      1. I get error mesage on signal "destroyed" (something like
         "Gtk dialog class ... has no  "destroyed" ... signal(event)
         so replace it with "destroy".
         [all works fine (as I already sayed) ]

Yes, sorry, you should connect to the destroy signal.

      2. I can't find description of "gtk_widget_destroyed" - what does
         this function (and when I must/should use it)?

void gtk_widget_destroyed (GtkWidget *dummy, gpointer *data);
It sets the address of data to NULL, which is just what you want :)

iain