Re: application blows up X

Michael Rothwell wrote:

Agreed, I thought "blows up X" meant "makes X use a lot of memory"

I.e., "operate normally."

Quite possible.  I have "X - crash" on my mind since I've been pounding
out a patch for broken fonts.  <insert browser> loads a web page w/ a
particular font, X crashes.

-d

--
..NOTICE fwd: fwd: fwd: type emails will be deleted automatically.
      "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are