Mouse Signal Handling in Gtk

I have a Mouse Signal Call Back function window_mouse_down(...) attached
to a GtkWIndow and another mouse signal call back function
entry_mouse_down(...) attached to a GtkEntry, which is inside of that
GtkWindow.

In the old version of Gtk:
When I click mouse on the GtkEntry, the window_mouse_down(...) being
called first, then the entry_mouse_down(...) get called second.

This is the way I want how it works, so that in the
window_mouse_down(...), I can decide whether the singal should be passed
to GtkEntry and entry_mouse_down(...) get called.

However, after I update the Gtk to the latest version, it does NOT work
like that any more:
When I click mouse on the GtkEntry, the window_mouse_down(...) never got
called any more, only entry_mouse_down(...) get called.

I wonder whether there is some way that I can use in the latest GTK, so
that I can go back to the old way, which is:\
when I click mouse on the GtkEntry, thw window_mouse_down(...) get
called first, then the entry_mouse_down(...) get called second.

Thanks

Jiang