Re: global cursor setting?

Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR> writes:
I confirm the behavior. We've also made a similar change locally to Gtk,
since some of our GtkAda users asked for it (in particular when looking
through network directories).

Here is the patch we've ended up with in case someone else is interested.
Would such a patch be integrated into the official Gtk+ ?

Send it in -u format first so people can read it ;-)

I thought the original thread though was that "changing the cursor
doesn't work" i.e. the cursor didn't successfully convert to
GDK_WATCH?

Havoc