From:         Havoc Pennington[SMTP:hp redhat com]
Sent:         Friday, January 12, 2001 2:05 PM
To:   Dugas, Alan
Cc:   gtk-app-devel-list gnome org; gtk-list gnome org
Subject:      Re: global cursor setting?

"Dugas, Alan" <alan dugas analog com> writes:
  /* Changing cursor to let user know application is busy */
  if ( GTK_WIDGET(fs)->window != NULL )
    gdk_window_set_cursor(GTK_WIDGET(fs)->window,
gdk_cursor_new(GDK_WATCH));

Are you sure window != NULL? Maybe you need to wait and call this
after realization?

Otherwise, no real idea - certainly ought to work.

Havoc