Re: usage of gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple ?

From a parallel universe, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> scrawled.....

No, how can it compute the optimal rowstride for preexisting data. ;-)
The data already has an existing rowstride which you determined when
you created the data.

hmm... I guess I still don't fully understand how it's used, but that's
okay; it doesn't matter.

Because gdk_pixbuf_new() creates a new buffer instead of using the
preexisting one, so can pick any rowstride it likes.

hokay.

I don't see anything else wrong with the pixbuf code offhand.

okay. I'll file a bug. thankx.

-paulb

paulb oasis-software com         "I'm fuzzy on this whole good/bad thing"
paulb foobox com                                          -Dr. Peter Venkman