Re: usage of gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple ?

"Paul Bournival Jr." <paulb foobox com> writes:
            inh->width, inh->height, 0, NULL,NULL);
at this point, workbuf is completely black.
I know that the results aren't really going to be correct unless rowstride
is 0, in which case it is here. but I'd at least expect to see *something*
no matter what.

That's just it, rowstride shouldn't be 0. Rowstride is the distance
between the start of each row in the image. So it will always be
greater than or equal to the width. It's separate from width because
you may have padding at the ends of rows.

Havoc