(no subject)

Hi,

I am using Glade to build an interface for my application.

I'm coding in C using GTK+.  I've used a pixmap widget to load a background
pixmap for my application... the problem is that all text labels are disaperring
behind my pixmap at run-time.

I've try to change the order of "adding" widget to the application in Glade in
case that it could re-organize the drawing order... (pixmap first then text
labels after)... it didn't work.

I guess there's a way to do it with GTK+ but I can't find it.

Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Stephane.

Stephane Duguay

Software Designer stagiaire,