About widget size

 I am trying to develop autosizing routines for GtkScrolledWindow and
 GtkWindow.

 Intention is to pack in this style:

        Window
                ScrolledWindow
                        Clist with autosizing fields

 I connect to "map" signal of ScrolledWindow a function that uses
 get_child_requisition for changing size of ScrolledWindow to that of Clist.
 That works fine. But I want to connect to same signal of Window a function
 that checks total size and reduces it if is greater than screen.

 Problem is that the "map" signal of window doesn't get correct size. I have
 probed with get_child_requisition and with allocation with and height, but
 window doesn't resize properly.

 Have you any idea of what I am doing wrong?

 Thanks.

          David