Re: (no subject)

Stephane Duguay <sduguay Matrox COM> writes:
Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated...

GTK doesn't support overlapping widgets. One way to do this is to just
set the background pixmap for your toplevel window or other container
widget. (The widget you set the background for must be a widget with a
GdkWindow, i.e. the GTK_NO_WINDOW flag should not be set on that
widget.)

To set the background, use the same steps you'd use to set the color
via GtkRcStyle or GtkStyle, I don't have time right this minute to
type those in but the archives will turn them up or I can do it
later. ;-) Or maybe someone else will... ;-)

Havoc