Re: HTML widget in a GTK window !!!

Hello,

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 04:35, youssa voila fr wrote:
Hi,

[...]

For my problem, I'm now downloading the rpm pakage for mozilla, I use
Mandrake 8.0, I have mozilla, but it seems that I have not
libgtkembedmoz.so, I think I will find it in the rpm pakage, please,
how to procede after?

With Red Hat Linux, the library libgtkembedmoz.so is found in
another package (beside the one with the Mozilla browser).
It is something extra.  But I can't remember what it is called.

I remember that there is a command with the "rpm" command line program
where you can check what RPM a file on your system came from...
but I can't remember what it is.  (If someone on the list remembers
that RPM command, then please tell me so I can check it.)

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux
     tnt @ linux.ca
     ckrempea @ alumni.sfu.ca