Re: List Posting Rules/Guidelines?

jseymour LinxNet com (Jim Seymour) writes:

I'm going through the GTK+ Tutorial, and I've taken my first stab
at figuring out something more-or-less for myself.  (A dialog box.
The tutorial doesn't have a full example.)

It's a modification to one of the "helloworld.c" examples in the
tutorial and consists of 242 lines, in total.  I'm wondering if it's
ok to post it to the mailing list so somebody (several somebodies?)
can take a look and tell me if I've got it right?

Yes, that would be on on-topic post, please feel free.

(Though posts that ask specific questions get better responses,
usually.)

Havoc