Re: HTML widget in a GTK window !!!

Hello,

On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 18:00, youssa voila fr wrote:
Hello every one,
First, Happy new year 2002,
Please, I would include a html widget to my window, but I have some problems, This is the code source :

Hmmm... it's still 2001 here :-)

I Have this errors :
        gcc -o moz moz.c `gtk-config --cflags --libs`

You should be compiling this with

    gcc -o moz moz.c `gtk-config --cflags --libs` -lgtkembedmoz

moz.c: In function `main':
moz.c:27: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
/tmp/ccZqHcnI.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccZqHcnI.o(.text+0x16e): undefined reference to `gtk_moz_embed_new'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

So please can you help me, I think I need to link to ?-lgtkembedmoz?, I haven?t this library, So please,
how to do.

Ummm, are you trying to say you don't have the library on you system.
You can check for it with the command:

    locate libgtkembedmoz.so

(On my system it finds it at: /usr/lib/libgtkembedmoz.so  )

I can't remember what package it comes in though.  I use Ximian
GNOME, and simply got it from Red Carpet.  I think I found it on
the "Ximian GNOME" channel.  (If you use Red Carpet, then try
searching aroung on the Ximian GNOME channel for it.)

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux
     tnt @ linux.ca
     ckrempea @ alumni.sfu.ca