Re: radio buttons
- From: Joshua N Pritikin <vishnu pobox com>
- To: Carlos Pereira <carlos pehoe civil ist utl pt>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: radio buttons
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:27:49 +0530
On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 01:34:21PM +0100, Carlos Pereira wrote:
The value that the radio buttons are supposed to represent is optional but
if selected has one of three values. Therefore, I'd like to begin the
list unchecked so that the user can opt not to check any.
There is a simple way to implement this. Just create
4 radio buttons (instead of 3), and just don't show
the first one.
This sucks because there is probably no way to update the keyboard
nav & accessability spec to handle it. If people are going to repeatedly
to do strange things to get unselected radio buttons then it should
be something that is officially supported.
Get self-realization at <http://sahajayoga.org> ... <http://why-compete.org> ?
Victory to the Divine Mother!!
] [Thread Prev