From: Havoc Pennington [mailto:hp redhat com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 1:52 PM
To: Tanikella, Rajanikanth
Subject: Re: Saving a GdkDrawable/GdkPixmap to a picture file

"Tanikella, Rajanikanth" <Rajanikanth Tanikella scr siemens com> writes:

Along these same lines, is it possible to save the pixmap to a file? I
have
not found a GTK/GDK call that wraps or resembles

XpmWriteFileFromPixmap(
      Display *display,
      char *filename,
      Pixmap pixmap,
      Pixmap shapemask,
      XpmAttributes *attributes
      )

Is there a way to access the Display structure and the Pixmap structure
from
GTK+? They seem well hidden by GTK+. The GdkPixmap, for example, is just a
struct containing a single gpointer. Is there an X Pixmap in there that I
can access?

See gdk/gdkx.h.

Havoc