Getting data off of a window

I'm having the following problem:

I have a window I dispaly to get user input, it has 5 text entry boxes and one datetime widget.  On the OK
button, I have a callback.  My question is, once I'm in the callback, how do I access the data?

gtk_get_text(windowName->textName)

doesen't work, and I can't figure out how to pack all of them into a struct to pass to the callback.  Where
do I build the struct with the data!?!  I can't figure this out, there's data on the form, but I can't get it.

I'd prefer to do it the first way, but at this point I"m desperate.  I'm not on the list so if you could cc
mike celito net I'd appreciate it.

CHeers
Mike B.