Re: Getting data off of a window

I had the same problem.  I ended up building a structure that
had pointers to the widgets I wanted to have access to during
the life of the program.  I then passed a pointer to the structure
to callbacks that were attached to various widgets in the program.
There might be another way to access the widgets, but this seems
to be fairly efficient.  I also added a small list of widgets to allow
access to widgets created on the fly that can be passed from
program to program as well.

Frank