Re: Password dialog box.

"Andrew" == Andrew King <kingos optushome com au> writes:

    Andrew> Hi, Can anyone tell me what functions are used to create
    Andrew> the new password dialog box used for the panel and
    Andrew> helix-update in the latest helixcode release? (the one
    Andrew> that asks you to put in the root password if you aren't
    Andrew> root).  Thanks, Andrew King.

Constructing the dialog should be pretty straight forward. Getting it
to allow you to become root, that's a little trickier. I suppose you
could do that with a setuid helper program easily enough, though.

--
Bruce Ide                                            bruce ide echostar com
http://www.paratheoanametamystikhood.net