G'Day !

Well the good news is that I got the glare_demo example program working and
extended it so it is a great framework to play with Open GL concepts.  I kept it
modular enough that it would be trivial to drop it into almost any GTK+
application that uses a drawing area, for Open GL functionality.

If anyone is interested in the code let me know.  I do not have a web site so I
can not post it currently  :-(

Has anyone experimented with interactive graphics ?  Specifically I want to
manipulate a NURBS surface in a gtk_gl_area by dragging a mouse cursor.  I know
this is the wrong list to ask so I won't give details here.

Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Carlos Pereira
                    <carlos pehoe civil ist         To:     gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
          >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     Re: gtk_gl_area repaint function
                    10/21/00 08:04 AM

Welcome to the wonderfull world of OpenGL!