RE: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?

Title: RE: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?

Owen, Thanks so much for your definitive reply.

Would it be possible to get hold of the new code for the GdkPixbuf-based "pixmap" engine from anywhere (or perhaps e-mail to me) ? It doesn't matter to me how BETA the code is, since any extra information will really help me out right now. I certainly will be looking forward to GTK+2.0 a great deal, but I would still like to have a crack at the "pixmap" engine for educational purposes if at all possible.

Thanks so very much,
Cheers,
   Tim.