RE: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?
- From: "Tim Betts" <tbetts nortelnetworks com>
- To: "'otaylor redhat com'" <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: 'Bruce Ide' <bruce ide echostar com>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, "'hp redhat com'" <hp redhat com>
- Subject: RE: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:15:00 -0400
Title: RE: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?
Owen, Thanks so much for your definitive reply.
Would it be possible to get hold of the new code for the GdkPixbuf-based "pixmap" engine from anywhere (or perhaps e-mail to me) ? It doesn't matter to me how BETA the code is, since any extra information will really help me out right now. I certainly will be looking forward to GTK+2.0 a great deal, but I would still like to have a crack at the "pixmap" engine for educational purposes if at all possible.
Thanks so very much,
] [Thread Prev