Re: Am I wasting my time with the "pixmap" theme engine ?

"Tim Betts" <tbetts nortelnetworks com> writes:

Owen, Thanks so much for your definitive reply.

Would it be possible to get hold of the new code for the
GdkPixbuf-based "pixmap" engine from anywhere (or perhaps e-mail to
me) ? It doesn't matter to me how BETA the code is, since any extra
information will really help me out right now. I certainly will be
looking forward to GTK+2.0 a great deal, but I would still like to
have a crack at the "pixmap" engine for educational purposes if at
all possible.

You can get it from GNOME anonymous cvs

 http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

The module you want is pixbuf-engine.

You probably also want to look at

 http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/gtk/2.0/theme-engines.html

Which should be a fair bit of help understanding the code.

Regards,
                                        Owen