Re: How do I force a redraw?

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Bruce Ide <bruce ide echostar com> writes:
Is there something global you can emit to force your window to repaint?

Try something like:

  toplevels = gtk_window_list_toplevels ();

      for (list = toplevels; list; list = list->next)
        {
          gtk_widget_queue_draw (list->data);
          gtk_widget_unref (list->data);
        }
      g_list_free (toplevels);

There is a gtk_container_get_toplevels(), but I don't see gtk_window_list_toplevels()
anywhere documented or in the source of v1.2.8 at least. This function would have
helped me a month ago a lot. I had to workaround with my own list and register/un-
register calls which had to be added to a zillion files manually :(

Regards,
WL