Raising Notebooks with Fx

I'm sure I have no idea of what an accelerator really is, but here goes:

How can I make a function-key raise or lower a notebook page? I was
wondering if I could just make an accelerator for a page and bind it to
the specific notebook call, but I've had a hard time getting it to work.

A workaround would be to catch keypress events on the window level and
check them for the relevant keys, but this isn't the nicest solution
AFAICS. Am I dead wrong?

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311