Re: Raising Notebooks with Fx

Christian Robottom Reis <kiko async com br> writes:
How can I make a function-key raise or lower a notebook page? I was
wondering if I could just make an accelerator for a page and bind it to
the specific notebook call, but I've had a hard time getting it to work.

A workaround would be to catch keypress events on the window level and
check them for the relevant keys, but this isn't the nicest solution
AFAICS. Am I dead wrong?

It's probably the easiest solution. There is no real provision for
this in GTK 1.2.

Havoc