Re: gtk_clist_clear() bug?

    Michael> I'm running with v1.2.8.  I fill a CList with a set of items,
    Michael> then I want to clear that list and fill it with a different set
    Michael> of items.  I do a gtk_clist_clear() first - that seems to work
    Michael> fine, the list is cleared.  Then I begin appending items to the
    Michael> list again.  Crash.

I never encountered this, but I freeze the CList before replacing all the
items in the list.  See if that helps.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson