How to get the widget type

        How can I get to know the type of a widget.

        I've been trying with gtk_widget_get_type but this
        returns a non-sense value, because of I am not allowed
        to specify the widget I want to know the type (as an
        argument).

        Thanks in advance for your support.
        Regards.

--
All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that the parts
you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore, if you can't get