Re: Another GtkCTree question

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 01:17:55AM -0800, learfox furry ao net wrote:
How would I be able to manually go through each branch (GtkCTreeNode)
in sequence and descend into a higher level?

I noticed in the header file there is a:

struct _GtkCTreeNode {
  GList list;
};

However I am not sure what the linked list's data points to. it does not
appear to point to a list of child GtkCTreeNode's as I hoped for.
[snip]

GtkCTreeNode->list.data is a (guchar *) I think.

GtkCTree *ctree;
GList *node;

clist = GTK_CLIST (ctree);
for (node = clist->row_list;  node != NULL;  node = node->next)
{
        node->data is a GtkCTreeRow?