Re: Building dynamic interfaces (notebook/menu)

Christian Robottom Reis <kiko async com br> writes:
I'm wondering here what the proper way to make a notebook show a set of
pages or not at run-time would be. I'm up to the point where I see two
alternatives:

a) Hiding and showing a tab/page by using some gtk function. Is there
such a function, and is there something similar for menus, for example?

For notebooks, I'd say remove the page and re-add it later if you want
(when removing, first gtk_object_ref() the page widget so it won't be
destroyed).  For menus, just a gtk_widget_hide() on the menu items
should work.

Havoc