Re: [gthumb-list] Catalogs

Ok, I see...

The only problem is that it seems that gthumb needs to have all the images (or a big bunch of data from any of them) in memory in order to build the catalog.

My tree has 35k images, a total of about 70GB of data. While the catalog is built I'm seeing memory usage growing and growing, until all the ram and the swap space is eaten, and the system freezes.

Maybe it would be better to try reducing memory usage...

don Paolo Benvenuto