Re: [gthumb-list] Catalogs

Il 02/02/2017 20:47, Paolo Benvenuto ha scritto:
Hi guys!

I want to create a catalog in gthumb organizing all the images I have in
a very populated tree.

I thought I could right click on the tree root and find a create catalog
command, but it's not there...

How do I create a catalog with all the images in a folders tree?

Open the base directory of the tree and click Find, check 'Include subfolders' and select Images in the Rules list, that will search all the images in the tree and create a catalog for you.

- Paolo