[gthumb-list] bugs?

Hi guy!

I think this two issues regarding cropping should be addressed:

1 - when the crop rectangle touches the photo's right border, it cannot be resized any more; it must be moved left in order to be able to resize it. I intend this is a long standing bug

2 - the "invert aspect ratio" check box was working as expected in previous versions, i.e. the initial rectangle had the photo aspect ration if the check box wasn't checked. In current releases the behaviour confuses the user: I don't understand whether the behaviour is impredictable, or perhaps the rectangle is presented with the aspect ratio of the last time a photo was cropped. I think previous behaviour was preferable.

Thank you for your attention.

don Paolo Benvenuto