Re: [gthumb-list] keybinding for "keywords" window?

Am 08.12.2013 11:53, schrieb Paolo Bacchilega:
"T" already activates the Keywords dialog in version 3.2, I don't
remember if this is the case for the previous versions as well.

Thanks, that does it pretty well. :) Then again, I just recently moved back to Debian, not sure which version the previous Ubuntu installation was running, and whether, on there, I ever tried "just" using "t" for that. :)

Anyway, thanks again and all the best,
Kristian