[gthumb-list] keybinding for "keywords" window?

Folks;
I have then and now been moving around between various image management applications and always, in the end, come back to gthumb as it seems most straightforward for my use cases. However, there is one thing I'd really like to change: I excessively use keywords to keep my images sorted. The "Keywords" dialog is pretty usable, yet I lack a way to invoke it via keyboard - having to use the mouse (to select many, right-click, "Keywords") is a bit inconvenient... Is there an easy/straightforward way to, say, set "T" or "CTRL+T" to make this dialog appear in a gthumb browser view?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian