Re: [gthumb-list] keybinding for "keywords" window?

Il 08/12/2013 10:30, Kristian Rink ha scritto:
Folks;
I have then and now been moving around between various image management
applications and always, in the end, come back to gthumb as it seems
most straightforward for my use cases. However, there is one thing I'd
really like to change: I excessively use keywords to keep my images
sorted. The "Keywords" dialog is pretty usable, yet I lack a way to
invoke it via keyboard - having to use the mouse (to select many,
right-click, "Keywords") is a bit inconvenient... Is there an
easy/straightforward way to, say, set "T" or "CTRL+T" to make this
dialog appear in a gthumb browser view?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian

"T" already activates the Keywords dialog in version 3.2, I don't remember if this is the case for the previous versions as well.

- Paolo