Re: [gthumb-list] Patch proposal for rating-based photo filtering

Il 03/04/2013 20:56, Louis-Marie Mouton ha scritto:
That's correct, this hardcoded limit is definitely meaningless for a
general purpose integer filter.

I actually tried to add a property by looking at what is done in
similar code. Unfortunately I'm really not an expert of gtk and ended
up with my new property's value being stuck at zero.

I attach this broken patch for the case you'd like to review it and
maybe spot a trivial mistake...

Louis-Marie

The problem was that the property was not copied when duplicating the object.

I've now pushed your patches to the master branch, thank you.

- Paolo