[gthumb-list] Patch proposal for rating-based photo filtering

Hi,

Looking around for filtering my photos based on their rating value, I
ended up with these two patches (tested on 3.0.2 but seem to cleanly
apply on current master).

I'm not familiar with gthumb contribution process, but in case the
patches may be helpful I would be happy to have them merged into the
master. Just let me know if I can improve them for integration...

Louis-Marie