Re: [gthumb-list] rotation during import process

Il giorno lun, 29/10/2012 alle 13.37 -0400, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha
scritto:
On 10/27/2012 04:51 PM, don Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
I installed today's gthumb from git, and the situation is:

- the thumbnails are shown in the importer windows without taking into
account the rotation flag: I consider it's a bug, importer should take
into account orientation

The importer uses the thumbnails as supplied by the camera, instead of
generating new ones, if I remember correctly. If the importer thumbnails
are wrong, it is a limitation of the camera itself.

Actually I'm seeing that importing from the camera shows the image with
wrong orientation, but putting the card in a card reader the importer
shows the correct orientation. What does this mean?

- Mike