Re: [gthumb-list] rotation during import process

On 10/27/2012 04:51 PM, don Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
I installed today's gthumb from git, and the situation is:

- the thumbnails are shown in the importer windows without taking into
account the rotation flag: I consider it's a bug, importer should take
into account orientation

The importer uses the thumbnails as supplied by the camera, instead of generating new ones, if I remember correctly. If the importer thumbnails are wrong, it is a limitation of the camera itself.

- Mike