Re: [gthumb-list] Does HELP actually work, anywhere, fo r anyone?

Wed, 09 May 2012 17:58:33 -0700 от "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg tristatelogic com>:
On my system at least, clicking on Help->Contents (now, after fixing the
other problems I have described here) causes the yelp program to be
invoked thusly:

      yelp

It appears to me that when and if everything is working properly, that
in fact, gthumb should be causing yelp to be invoked thusly:

      yelp ghelp:gthumb

But that is quite certainly _not_ happening where I am, and I've just
spent the last two+ hours trying to figure out why.

I have Debian testing (with linux kernel) on my box. And gThumb invokes
`yelp ghelp:gthumb`, which in turn displays gThumb's help page. So, yeah,
it works at least for me.