Re: [gthumb-list] Does HELP actually work, anywhere, for anyone?

I think that I shall have a chat with the maintainer(s) of the FreeBSD
port of yelp, during which I may perhaps express some displeasure at
their having cost me quite a bit of lost time due to their prolonged
failure to update.

Tip: "expressing displeasure" just annoys and demoralizes the volunteer maintainers, who don't actually owe you anything.

Just file a bug report in a professional manner. Be persistent if necessary, but not unpleasant.

- Mike