Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.13.2 released

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:

>>snip<<
2.13.x is the "unstable" development series. It's supposed to break things.

Yes I know its unstable, but i'm willing to take the risk. ;)
I wanted to see how well the new sharpening feature worked, something I do use alot, before I decide whether or not to move to another program altogether. But I guess if 2.13.2 won't work on my os, my decision has been made for me.

thanks
--
Alan.