[gthumb-list] CR2 thumbnails

Hi,

I've got a problem using gthumb. Maybe it's not gthumb's fault, but you might be able to help anyways.

It is related to RAW images (Canon CR2 from a EOS 500D). Viewing in fullscreen works, but the thumbnails are not created properly (the thumbnail shown consists of black and grayish blocks). This does not depend on --enable-libopenraw (I tested with and without this flag, using latest git version and 2.12.2). The RAW plugin is enabled (although otherwise it won't work, either).

I tested "dcraw", "dcraw -e" and "ufraw" on one of the images - all work fine.

However, nautilus has the same issue creating thumbnails (except when I install gnome-raw-thumbnailer which works fine). So the issue might be related to the libopenraw pixbuf loader, what do you think?

Btw, I often cleaned the cache in ~/.thumbnails to make sure that the diagnosis is right.

I'd be glad about any help.

Best regards,
Stephan