Re: [gthumb-list] Could Not Display Help

After rooting around some more I just answered my own question. It's under Tools->Personalize.

Two suggestions.
Change Tools->Personalize to Tools->Short_Cuts or at least Tools->Commands. Once you call up the Commands->New->New_Commands window the button for displaying Special Codes should be marked as such instead of just being the small help icon in the Command line. It's not obvious that's what it does.

Thanks for all your work on gthumb. I do appreciate your efforts since I use this app constantly.

Sam