Re: [gthumb-list] Could Not Display Help

Thanks Mike,
I checked Edit>Extensions. I must of turned off Bookmarks when I was trying different extensions with the Preferences button.

One final question. How do I set hot keys? It pretty easy with the older version of gthumb. I can't figure it out with the new version.

Thanks again,
Sam