Re: [gthumb-list] I tried 2.12

I'm running tests on Debian Squeeze and Sid right now, and I'm considering pinning gThumb to Testing or Sid, or just grabbing the .deb package and installing it with dpkg. No post-2.11.90 gThumb is a total deal-breaker for me. The soon-to-be-released OpenBSD 4.8 has 2.12 in packages, for those who are looking at BSD on the desktop.