[gthumb-list] Fwd: [Usability] Google Code-In for GNOME: We Need Tasks!

Paolo,

You might want to submit some tasks for the Google Code-In (CGI). I thought the earlier GHOP worked really well. I don't think I'd be a good mentor this time around, however, because I'm much less familiar with the new codebase.

Some ideas:
- add ICC color correction (copying eog)
- add a copy/move file dialog plug-in
- geo-tagging stuff (add coordinates to metadata, map view)
- fix the Facebook plugin (seems to be broken)

- Mike