Re: [gthumb-list] Fwd: [Usability] Google Code-In for GNOME: We Need Tasks!
- From: Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>
- To: gthumb-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gthumb-list] Fwd: [Usability] Google Code-In for GNOME: We Need Tasks!
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:51:50 +0200
Il 21/10/2010 16:58, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
You might want to submit some tasks for the Google Code-In (CGI). I
thought the earlier GHOP worked really well. I don't think I'd be a good
mentor this time around, however, because I'm much less familiar with
the new codebase.
I don't have the time
- add ICC color correction (copying eog)
- add a copy/move file dialog plug-in
- geo-tagging stuff (add coordinates to metadata, map view)
- fix the Facebook plugin (seems to be broken)
I tried to upload some photos to Facebook and it worked well, please
file a bug report with more details, thanks.
] [Thread Prev