Re: [gthumb-list] roadmap?

Il 07/10/2010 16:49, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
Hi Paolo,

What's the roadmap going forward?

Is 2.12.x permanently string frozen?

Of course, a stable release remains string-frozen for ever. I'll do a gthumb-2-12 branch as soon as possible to fix the string errors.

Will there be a new branch aiming for gnome 3?

My current idea is to still use gtk+ 2 for the next development cycle, because gtk+ 3 is still in development and its API changes too often and I don't want to waste time trying to make gthumb compile with gtk 3.

About the roadmap, I didn't think of it yet. Basically I want to add the remaining features that were present in 2.10 and, for time reasons, could not be added in the 2.12 release. Other new feature could be added as well, I still didn't look at bugzilla for new features suggested by the users.

I'll do a more detailed roadmap in the near future.

Paolo.