Re: [gthumb-list] control+shift+delete to delete?

On 03/11/2010 12:56 PM, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
Why did you disable the delete key? I find that really annoying.

because the key-bindings are always active, so if you press the Delete
key in a gtk_entry to delete the text to the right of the text cursor,
the key-binding is activated and the selected image is deleted. This

Eww, that's a nasty bug.

However, couldn't the delete/trash function just be modified so it only works if the browser has the focus?

Otherwise, I would suggest adding a Trashcan button, since deletes are such a common operation.

- Mike